20th Anniversary Celebration
The Honors Choir was born in 1998 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of York County, and we want you to join us in 2018 to celebrate our 20th anniversary! We’re planning a very special gathering of our alumni singers for a 20th anniversary alumni choir. There are 1,000 current and former Honors Choir singers, and we would love to see you again!
20th Anniversary Alumni Choir
- (rehearsal 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at Strand Studio)
- (reception 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. at Central Market York)
- Alumni, family, and friends may attend reception even if not singing in Alumni Choir - please RSVP number attending to email@example.com
- (concert 6:30 p.m. at Strand Theatre)
- (Report time: early afternoon)
- Sheet music and Rehearsal tracks are available to download from this page.
- (Please prepare before the June 2 rehearsal. Music does not need to be
memorized. Sheet music will be provided in a black binder at rehearsal.)
- There is no cost to sing in the alumni choir. Singers will each receive one complimentary concert ticket and will sit as a group in the audience. You may purchase additional tickets by visiting the Appell Center website.
- Concert attire on June 3 is black with a "splash" of red (tie, belt, scarf, jewelry etc.)
Please sign up here to sing with the Alumni Choir or to update your contact information. (Try right click if link does not work.)
* DEADLINE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ALUMNI CHOIR: APRIL 20, 2018 *
Here's who signed up for the Alumni Choir :
Ed Allison, Kayla Altland, Carter Anstine, Avery Apgar, Abby Astrachan, Leanne Bahn, Nathan Bahn, Maura Beaver, Benjamin Becker, Carrie Becker, Brady Bennett, Jessica Black, Samantha Blevins (Crabill), Carter Bowman, Gordon Brown, Rachel Buchanan, Rebekah Buchanan, Brett Butler, Ashlee Byers, Amanda Carlos (Rudy), Tyler Carpenter, Madison Conaway, Nam-Phuong Cong-Huyen, Linnea Conklin, Elizabeth Cook, Joshua Copp, Nate Curry, Danika Danker (Foster), Bethany Darrah, Samantha Daryman (Daugherty), Joel Drakeford, Alesia Duffee (Knott), Jared Dunklebarger, Rachel Edwards, Jennifer Elder, Jonathan Foster, Clarissa Freeze, Jessica Freeze, Greg Gable, Sarai Garnett, Gabriel Gladfelter, Grace Gladfelter, Laurin Gross, Liz Grothmann (DeLancey), Arden Harper, Zack Hendrickson, Collin Herrick, Kylie Hewitt, Lindsey Hildebrand, Laura Hopkins, Kyle Horn, Anna Huber, Mikayla Iati, Kimberly Jordan (Stacy), Mary Jung (Evans), Omkar Kane, Amy Krape, Hope Kremer (Stone), Brooke LaNasa, Ashley Larty (Wompler), Hannah Leiphart, Nathan Limbert, Zachariah Lowery, Sarah Lytle, Jamie Marrs, Kaeleen Martin, Natasha Maskaly, Brennan Maynard, Matthew McAneny, Colleen McGonigle, Emily Meek (Herrick), Lauren Mefford (Pirkey), Tyler Miller, Charissa Moye, Danara Muldrow, Chloe Nagle, Leah Noll, Ethan Ohl, Hunter Osterhoudt, Amanda Overmiller, Anna Pavoncello, Alexander Pinkerton, Shannon Pizzirusso, Chrissie Rapp, Kate Ray, Courtney Reed, Joshua Rikas, Ben Rosenzweig, Kyra Sanchez, Kimberly Sanders (Danfelt), Justin Schilling, Maura Schmidt, Noah Schmitt, Rachel Sentz, Amanda Shank Nowell, Jordyn Shields, Madison Smith, Irene Snyder, Moukdahanh Southivong, Elizabeth Spangler Kepner, Yvette Stratton (Hershey), Alexandra Strausbaugh, Avery Szostak, Brett Tallman, Matthew Tallman, Matthew Thiess, Sarah Throckmorton (Dise), Ashley Thrush (Foreman), Nathan Tompkins, Erin Villarose, Quinn Waldrup, Katelyn Waltimyer, Dylan Warner, Brianna Weaver, Annie Webb, Christy Weist (Pavoncello), Kristin Wenger, Leah Wiley, Christina Wilkowski (Theisen), Caroline Wolfe, Katie Woodbury, Amy Zuver
As we plan our 20th anniversary, information will be updated and music will be posted on the Alumni Page of our website.
Honors Choir was originally meant to last for only one year, so the fact that we’re still here 20 years later is a tribute to all of you who have made it a part of your lives. We have lots to celebrate, so please plan to come and sing with us again!