20th Anniversary Celebration
The Honors Choir was born in 1998 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of York County, and we want you to join us in 2018 to celebrate our 20th anniversary! We’re planning a very special gathering of our alumni singers for a 20th anniversary alumni choir. There are 1,000 current and former Honors Choir singers, and we would love to see you again!
20th Anniversary Alumni Choir
- (rehearsal 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at Strand Studio)
- (reception 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Central Market York)
- (concert 6:30 p.m. at Strand Theatre)
- (Report time: early afternoon)
- Sheet music and Rehearsal tracks will be available to download from this page.
- (Please prepare before the June 2 rehearsal. Music does not need to be
memorized. Sheet music will be provided in a black binder at rehearsal.)
- There is no cost to sing in the alumni choir. Singers will each receive one complimentary concert ticket and will sit as a group in the audience. You may purchase additional tickets by visiting the Appell Center website in March.
Please sign up here to sing with the Alumni Choir or to let us know your contact information. (Try right click if link does not work.)
* DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: APRIL 1, 2018 *
Here's who signed up for the Alumni Choir so far:
Kayla Altland, Avery Apgar, Abby Astrachan, Nathan Bahn, Maura Beaver, Carrie Becker, Julia Brueck (Howell), Rachel Buchanan, Rebekah Buchanan, Brett Butler, Tyler Carpenter, Brianna Chaney (Roman), Madison Conaway, Linnea Conklin, Elizabeth Cook, Lauren Cooksey, Jacki Cunningham (Wood), Nate Curry, Danika Danker (Foster), Samantha Daryman (Daugherty), Rachel Edwards, Clarissa Freeze, Greg Gable, Sarai Garnett, Emilee Gorski, Laurin Gross, Liz Grothmann (DeLancey), Arden Harper, Sarah Hasenfuss, Zack Hendrickson, Kylie Hewitt, Lindsey Hildebrand, Laura Hopkins, Anna Huber, Omkar Kane, Hope Kremer (Stone), Brooke LaNasa, Hannah Leiphart, Sarah Lytle, Kayla Mackley, Kaeleen Martin, Natasha Maskaly, Brennan Maynard, Matthew McAneny, Lauren Mefford (Pirkey), Charissa Moye, Danara Muldrow, Chloe Nagle, Leah Noll, Hunter Osterhoudt, Amanda Overmiller, Alexander Pinkerton, Shannon Pizzirusso, Kate Ray, Morgan Rinehart, Ben Rosenzweig, Shannon Rudisill, Justin Schilling, Noah Schmitt, Amanda Shank Nowell, Jordyn Shields, Madison Smith, Irene Snyder, Moukdahanh Southivong, Elizabeth Spangler Kepner, Yvette Stratton (Hershey), Brett Tallman, Sarah Throckmorton (Dise), Ashley Thrush (Foreman), Erin Villarose, Quinn Waldrup, Katelyn Waltimyer, Dylan Warner, Brianna Weaver, Leah Wiley, Amy Zuver
As we plan our 20th anniversary, information will be updated and music will be posted on the Alumni Page of our website.
Honors Choir was originally meant to last for only one year, so the fact that we’re still here 20 years later is a tribute to all of you who have made it a part of your lives. We have lots to celebrate, so please plan to come and sing with us again!